Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bags Bags Bags

I really love making bags...purses, tote bags, grocery bags...all those fun things.  I'm still learning so much about them from the picking out the right fabric to putting in a zipper.  I just stumbled across a super cool site that posts a ton of online (FREE!!) bag tutorials for all kinds of bags.  I've seen lists before but this one is great because it has the picture instead of just the name.  I'm probably going to spend the rest of the day looking at these...I've been looking for a pattern for a new purse for me!


DIY Bag Lover

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn...welcome to blog land! Looks like you are off to a good start....your blog is lovely!!
    Thank you so much for choosing to 'follow' my blog and I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I have!!

    ReplyDelete